Creating and editing documents should be done from the New document tab.
Information should be provided in the fields as it follows:
- Name field - the name of the document;
- Document type - select the type of document you are creating;
- Description field - any other information you would like to share in relation to the document;
- Upload the document under "File" on the right hand side of the page.
There are few document types that will allow you to upload a different type of content. Please select those properly, as follows:
- any PDFs should be indicated as PDF;
- when providing an external source, select Website;
- audio files should be indicated as Audio;
- video files should be indicated as Video;
- any Excel files, Word files or PowerPoint presentations should be indicated as Other.
- if you are creating a webcast, or live streaming using a URL on the web app, select Webcast.
- The Autoplay media setting is related to both Audio and Video documents.
- Enable sharing (PDF only) is related to the PDF files and allows the assets to be shared externally.
- Block viewing until allows you to manage the availability of the file until a certain time.
- The Error message function is related to the Block viewing until and allows you to add a message to the participants when a certain document is blocked.
- If the document type is Website, you should provide the link in the URL field.
- Open URL on device's default browser is a function related to the Website documents.
- Enable annotations allows participants to take notes on the documents.
- Enable bookmarks means that a document can be bookmarked.
- Enable landscape mode on phones is related to the document display when the rotation screen of the device is enabled.