Which elements can be branding?
Customizing your application is key for brand recognition and memorability. This guide will allow you to better understand the elements you can brand in a SpotMe app.
App icon will be displayed on a device, in the stores, and the in event list if you have multiple events in your application.
- Keep design simple and limit text. Your app icon will be displayed in smaller version on devices.
This screen will be displayed while the app is loading.
- Keep logo in the upper part of the screen. iOS and Android default loading area appear in the center of the screen.
- Avoid placing logos in the margin of the screen. Tablet loading screen must work in both landscape and portrait mode.
The home banner is static at the top of the home page.
- We usually display standard information such as logo, name, place and dates of the meeting.
- Portrait banner will appear when the device is in ‘portrait orientation’ but this is still a horizontal banner.
Home blocks are shortcuts from the home page to the most important features.
- Keep content in the center area of your picture. Home blocks are automatically resized to the device – depending on the device, the margin might not appear.
- Instead of a picture, block can feature an icon placed on plain color background on either left or right side
Wallpapers are used only on devices lent by SpotMe (iPads or iPods).
- Keep your logo and text in the upper part of the screen. iOS will place different elements (date, activation slider, etc…) and automatically resize the wallpaper.
- Create two versions to differentiate locked and unlocked screen
A few examples