You can include a link to Forms in an invitation email using personalised links. You can use this to conduct pre- or post-event surveys.
Getting Form URL
As a first step you need to get the URL of the Form used by the web app.
- Navigate to your form in Backstage
- Click Preview in web app button at the bottom of the screen
- Select any participant from the dropdown and click Preview again
- Copy path part of the URL from your browser
Part of this URL path is:
Updating invitation link
Second step is to setup a post-login redirect. This will instruct the system to redirect the user to a specific page after they are logged in.
- Navigate to Emailing module in Backstage and select your template or create a new one
- Click Insert placeholder fields > Personalised links > Web app link
- Click on the link itself and then on the anchor icon in the toolbar
PATHis the text you have obtained in first step
- Save your changes
- Test the link by sending yourself a test email
- You can use the same technique to link to other parts of the web app
- This technique does not apply to Android and iOS apps