In this page, you can find all the information needed to manage your entitlements from Backstage.
Entitlements refers to the subscriptions and modules you purchased and that are available to be allocated to your events. Each event needs to be allocated with one subscription per participant and with the corresponding product for each Advanced Module used. The Entitlement Management functionality will enable the Organization Administrator to allocate and track where and when entitlements are used.
- Entitlements must be activated on your Organization
- You must have Administrator privileges on your Organization
Please contact your account manager if this not the case.
Get an overview of your entitlements pools and consumption
Once entitlements are activated on your organization, a new section will be available from your Organization page in Backstage. You can access it by clicking on “Manage Organization” on the right-hand side menu from Backstage home page and then on “Entitlements” on the left side.
The first tab “My Organization Entitlements” provides an overview of the available entitlements for your organization. Expanding a product will give you details regarding the transactions, and transactions themselves can be expanded to give you even more details.
The second tab “Events” gives details regarding the organization's current and past events and their entitlement usage. Events with missing entitlements will be highlighted in a red window.
The last tab “Transaction History” is showing a history of all transactions in your organization.
Assigning entitlements to an event
To assign missing entitlements to an event, follow these easy steps:
- Go on the second tab “Events” (1)
- Find the event in the list using “Live” and “Past” tab (2) - Note that clicking on the red window “Your events have missing entitlements” will expand a window showing only events with missing entitlements to allow you to update your entitlements quickly (3)
- Click on the name of the product (4) or on the + symbol (5). This will open the transaction interface.
- Select the product you would like to add to your event among the list of previously purchased products.
- For subscription entitlements, you will have to choose the quantity you want to transfer. (6) Transfer enough subscriptions to cover the number of participants added to your event. Note that cancelled participants who have never activated the app will not be taken into account by the system.
- For modules entitlement, you do not have to choose any quantity. Choose the product you want to transfer to the event and continue.
- Confirm your transfer - Note that any transfer is final, be careful when assigning entitlements.
Once the transaction is done you will be redirected to the event entitlements details.
Ensuring your entitlements are up-to-date
If an event is missing entitlements, it will display a warning banner at the top of your Backstage event for all Backstage users. Only Organization Administrators can manage the entitlements and assign new entitlements to events.
Please make sure your entitlements are always up-to-date.