We are updating the look of the activation screens across our apps. The new look better guides users through the process.
The new screens will be included in iOS and Android apps version 1.35.0 which we will start rolling out to App Store and Google Play on September 14, 2018.
- September 14, 2018: Eventspace, Workspace and SpotMe app updated with new design on all platforms
- September 14, 2018: New design is rolled out for all web app users
- September 14-16, 2018: App Store and Google Play updates pushed for apps managed by SpotMe's App Publishing team
- September 17-21, 2018: App Store and Google Play updates live for apps managed by SpotMe's App Publishing team
- September 17, 2018: Start of deployments for enterprise apps and apps managed by clients
Apps managed by SpotMe
SpotMe will start updating all apps during the weekend of September 15, 2018. We expect Google Play updates to be live by Monday, September 17, 2018, and App Store updates to go live during the same week.
Apps managed by clients and enterprise app publishing
The SpotMe App Publishing team will reach out during the week of September 17 with new app builds. These updates will be live as per your organization's internal processes and policies.
If you are launching an app during September 17-21, 2018 and want to postpone the update, please contact Backstage Support.
Customizing the look and feel
Colours, welcome graphic and texts can be customized for all activation screens. To change any of the parameters for existing apps, please reach out to Backstage support. Otherwise, current settings will be applied.
New designs have no functional changes, your existing configuration and settings will be kept as is.