You can contact the Support Team in one of the following ways:
- Through the Support button, in Backstage.
- By phone: This is only available to customers with a Premier Support Plan.
Please visit the "What can we help you with?" page for more details on the different types of assistance our Support team can provide.
Contacting SpotMe Support through Backstage
You can contact the SpotMe support team using the Support button, available on every Backstage page, and in all workspaces.
Please follow the below steps to contact support via Backstage:
- Sign into Backstage using your credentials.
More information on this is available in the Logging into Backstage article.
- In the Backstage home page, find the workspace where you need support and open it.
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the button with the question mark, and select Support:
4. The following form is displayed:.
5. Fill out all the form details based on your inquiry, and click on Send your support request.
The request is immediately received and prioritised accordingly. As soon as the ticket has been reviewed, our Support team will get back to you.
Contacting SpotMe support via the phone
Phone support is only provided as part of the Premier Support Plan.
For more information on the available plans, as well as about your dedicated support phone number, please contact your SpotMe account manager.
Calling the Support Team is recommended in the following cases:
- When you are experiencing an issue on a live event.
- When an issue is affecting many of your app users.
- When an issue is preventing you from launching the app.
For other situations, please contact the Support team via the Support button in Backstage to report an issue, as this will allow us to gather all the information we need to support you in an efficient and timely manner.
Should a support agent not be available at the time of your call, please leave a voicemail with the following basic details, and we'll get right back to you:
- Your name.
- Your organization/company.
- Your email.