For PlusTwo, the following credentials are always required:
- apiPassword = Mouses10!
- apiEmail = firstname.lastname@example.org
- apiEventId (for example, 20)
- apiAlgorithm = sha512 (do not change)
- usePersonsAsPresenters = false (do not change)
- coursePrefixes = 4 (do not change)
- sidPrefixes = ,.1,.2,.3,.4 (do not change)
Participants, Presenters, Sessions
How to configure
Go to the API Data module > API Credentials. Click on "PlusTwo Credentials".
The credentials fields to update are pre-configured: just add the credentials you have received from the provider.
Then go to Preview to check if the credentials are working (please refer to the generic API engine page)
Do not change the mapping for fp_ext_id and fp_status!