The process of completing an app transfer is:
1. Contact your SpotMe Account Manager with the information listed above.
2. SpotMe initiates the app transfer.
3. Client accepts the app transfer.
1) In Google Play the app is automatically transferred without any action needed on the client's side.
2) In iTunes Connect, the client must accept the app transfer:
- Sign into iTunes Connect as the Team Agent and go to Agreements, Tax and Banking.
- Below Transfer Agreements, click Review next to the app in the Contracts In Process section, read the terms and click Accept.
Once the app transfer has been accepted, the status of the app will change to "Processing App Transfer" and the completion of the transfer can take up to two business days.
4. Client provides access to SpotMe to their Developer account.
For more information, please read through the following page.