In order to show SpotMe's End User License Agreement (EULA) to your workspace's end-users (mobile and web app), you need to add the EULA as a legal document in your workspace.
- Go to your workspace and select Event settings from the right Setup menu.
- In the Legal section, click Add and select the EULA.
- If you don't see the EULA, it means that it was not yet added to your organization and an admin of your organization needs to create it
- Click on Create new document
- From the Template dropdown menu, select SpotMe EULA
- Enter a title, e.g. SpotMe EULA
- Click Create