Note: This article applies to the "legacy" version of polling, which is deprecated. Please use the new live session polling. More information.
- After launching a poll, we recommend that you (or the speaker) pause for 10 to 15 seconds to ensure that everyone has joined, before displaying and starting the count down for the first question.
- At the end of a question, we recommend that you (or the speaker) wait a few seconds after the end of the count down before closing the voting, to ensure that users have the time to vote.
- Polling can be used with up to 1,000 users simultaneously, regardless of the number of polls run at a given time.
- We do not recommend that separately Backstage users run the same Live poll simultaneously.
- Multiple Backstage users can run polls from the same workspace, but each will need to use individual Live screens.
- Local nodes: We recommend that polls are run on the cloud.
- Receiving notifications:
- Web app: In-app notifications only are received (no push notifications).
- Native: In-app notifications are received if push notifications are disabled at the device OS level.
- Notifications are always listed in the Notifications module.
Please sign in to leave a comment.