- The SpotMe REST API allows data to be exchanged between SpotMe and your applications, using HTTPS requests.
- SpotMe API used POST instead of PUT in order to UPSERT records.
- In order to UPSERT a record, you must provide the record “_id” in the payload.
- The SpotMe API base URL for all requests is https://api.spotme.com/api/v2/workspace.
- Find more information on authentication.
- For a general list of available API endpoints, please check api.spotme.com.
For a full list of the available API endpoints, please check your workspace API page.
- The API access is currently rate-limited to no more than 3 requests per seconds, with bursts not exceeding 5 requests per second maximum for a given API user (i.e. for a given authorization header).
- If this rate is exceeded, the caller will receive a "429" error code and will need to retry later.
- In the create/update context, the best way to minimize the number of calls is to create/update multiple documents at once in one call.
- There is a hard limit at max. 5,000 documents in one call, as well as a maximum payload of 5 MB.
- If you need to upload more than 5,000 documents, then you will need to break your input data into batches of 5,000 documents max. Please wait for an answer to the first batch request before submitting the next one.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please reach out to SpotMe Support or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.