Once you have created your event, you will need to email your audience, in particular to invite them to the event.
To send an email to a participant, follow the below steps:
- Go to the list of participants in the workspace, via Content > Users.
- Find the specific participant in the list (you can use the search feature to find the participant).
- Check the box to the left of the participant's name, then click on Send email:
- In the following window, you can select what email you wish to send (here we have selected the invitation email called "Access the XXXXX app now"), and whether you wish to send it only to the selected participant, or to all or any specific group of users that can be selected in the drop-down:
- Once you've selected the email and the recipients, click on Send to send the email.
As a safety measure, the system will inform you of the number of recipients the email will be sent to, and you'll need to confirm the send.
More information on editing emails and inviting participants to your event is available in the Inviting participants to your event article (part of our Getting started series).
More information on using the Email module is also available in the Emails article.