You may wish to capture your participants' feedback on a session, a speaker, or a sponsor.
To do so, you can add a rating component to a speaker profile, a session, or a sponsor page:
- Go to the module that corresponds to the content you want to add a rating for (sessions, speakers, sponsors), and open the Display template tab.
- In the left side of the screen, under Components > Form elements, add the relevant form component to the display template. This can for example be a Rating scale or Slider component (and is what the participants will see and use to provide their feedback):
- In the bottom part of the screen, in the Available new behaviors section, use the + buttons to add the following behaviors to the display template:
Form + Representation + Survey response generator + Manual submit + Local save + Submit pop up:
- Click on Save at the bottom right of the page, after adding the rating and the behaviors.
- In the event, participants should now see the rating item in the page or profile you added it to:
Note: This approach can be used on any display template, using any type of form element components.