Go to Live > Live stream in the workspace main menu, to access the Live streaming module.
Here you can create a live stream using Studio:
- Click on Create new live stream.
- The below window opens where you can add all the necessary information for your live stream:
- Enter the name of the stream.This is only visible in Backstage, not in the event.
- Enter the scheduled start date and time, which will be used for the countdown that will appear on the live stream viewer in the event, leading up to when the live stream begins.
- Select the SpotMe Studio streaming provider.
- Click on Save. This will open the live stream in Studio:
What is SpotMe Studio
How to use Studio as the host
How to invite a moderator to your live stream
How to invite speakers to your live stream
What can a host, moderator, or speaker do in Studio
How can I join a live stream as a speaker
How to add a custom background to your stream
How to allow screen sharing for your browser on Mac
How to share a PowerPoint