- Only desktop Chrome-based browsers are supported, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (79+), Opera or Brave.
- At least 10mbps upload and download speed (test on fast.com).
- SpotMe's domains and services allowed to pass through the network firewall.
- We recommend using wired headphones and an external microphone.
- Switching browser tabs or windows may reduce the quality of the speaker's web cam.
- After opening a room and starting the video conference, it may take up to a minute for the "Go live" button to become clickable.
- When adding/removing speakers from the broadcast, it will 1-2 seconds for the speaker names (labels) to adjust to the new positions in the live stream.
- When clicking "Go live", up to last few seconds of the conference might be broadcasted to viewers. As a workaround wait for 5 seconds before you start talking after clicking "go live".
The list was last updated on April 16, 2021.
What is SpotMe Studio
How to create a live stream using Studio
How to use Studio as the host
How to invite a moderator to your live stream
How to invite speakers to your live stream
What can a host, moderator, or speaker do in Studio
How can I join a live stream as a speaker
How to add a custom background to your stream
How to allow screen sharing for your browser on Mac
How to share a PowerPoint