- Only desktop Chrome-based browsers are supported, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (79+), Opera or Brave.
- At least 20mbps upload and download speed (test on fast.com).
- SpotMe's domains and services allowed to pass through the network firewall.
- We recommend using headphones and an external microphone.
- Up to 10 users can be in the Studio at any given time be it speakers, moderators or hosts. However Studio does not prevent more users from joining the session.
- Screen sharing with audio is not supported.
- Switching browser tabs or windows may reduce the quality of the speaker's web cam
- After opening a room and starting the video conference, it may take up to a minute for the "Go live" button to become clickable.
- When adding/removing speakers from the broadcast, it may take a couple of seconds for the speaker names (labels) to adjust to the new positions in the live stream.
- If a speaker opens the speaker link before the room is open, they will see a "Goodbye!" message on the screen, instead of seeing "The room has not been opened yet" message.
- When clicking "Go live", up to last 30 seconds of the conference might be broadcasted to viewers. Workaround: 30 seconds before going live remove all speakers from the broadcast, then add them back after you have clicked "Go live".
The list was last updated on January 8, 2021.
What is SpotMe Studio?
How to create a live stream using SpotMe studio
How to use SpotMe Studio as the host
How to invite a moderator to your live stream
How to invite speakers to your live stream
What actions can a host / moderator / speaker(s) do in Studio
How can I join a live stream as a speaker
How to share a PowerPoint