As a speaker or host during a live stream, you may need to screen share content with your audience.
Before the stream starts, and especially when using a Mac, we recommend that you ensure that your system settings will allow your browser to screen share.
To enable this:
- On your Mac, open System Preferences, using the Apple menu on the top left of your screen:
- Select Security & Privacy:
- From the Privacy tab, select the Screen Recording setting from the left-side list.
Check the box next to the browser you are using (here it is Google Chrome), to give it permission to screen share.
Note: You may need to click on the unlock icon in the bottom-left to enable the feature (and you may have to enter your computer password).
- Next, you may need to click on Quit Now.
You may not be able to screen share until you quit and restart your browser:
- Once the settings have been updated, you should now be able to screen share using your browser.
What is SpotMe Studio
How to create a live stream using Studio
How to use Studio as the host
How to invite a moderator to your live stream
How to invite speakers to your live stream
What can a host, moderator, or speaker do in Studio
How can I join a live stream as a speaker
How to add a custom background to your stream
How to share a PowerPoint