Once you have created your content hub, you can begin to populate it with your content.
This can be done automatically, by connecting your content hub to workspaces and webinars, in order to import the live stream recordings, or manually, by uploading content directly from your computer.
When you connect a content hub to a workspace or a webinar, all the live stream recordings in the connected events will be automatically added to the Content section in the content hub. Documents on the other hand are not imported will always need to be uploaded manually.
Any new live session recordings published in an event will automatically be imported into any linked content hub (but not published). Likewise, if you link an event that is scheduled to take place in the future, as soon as there is a live stream recording published in that event, it will be added to the content hub once live stream is closed in the workspace or webinar.
Note: If a live session had closed captions enabled during the event, then those closed captions will also be available in the live session recording that is imported into the connected content hub.
Below we'll show you how to connect your content hub to workspaces and webinars:
- Just after creating the content hub, the Content section is displayed.
Here you can select Connect events:
- This will take you to the Settings section, where you can choose between connecting workspaces or connecting webinars to the content hub.
Note that multiple workspaces and webinars can be connected to the same content hub.
Here, in the Workspaces section, we will click on Connect workspaces, to connect a workspace to the content hub:
- Here, you can use the search bar, or filter for the live/past/future workspaces, and then select the workspace(s) that you want to connect to the content hub. Here we have selected The future of remote work:
- Click on Next, a summary will appear for the content hub and the connected workspace(s), where you can confirm by clicking Connect:
- All the events connected to the content hub will appear in the Settings, in the Connected events section:
- Once the content hub is connected to a workspace or webinar, all the live stream recordings (whether published in the workspace or not) from those events will automatically be added to the Content section of the content hub, in the Videos section:
Note: You can use the same approach as above to connect webinars to the content hub, simply go to the Content > Webinar section and then repeat the process for any webinars you'd like to connect to the content hub.