Once an app transfer has been initiated it must be accepted under the target developer account.
1) In Google Play the app is automatically transferred without any action needed on the client's side.
2) In App Store Connect, the client must accept the app transfer:
- Sign into App Store Connect as the Team Agent / Account Holder and go to Agreements, Tax and Banking.
- Below Transfer Agreements, click Review next to the app in the Contracts In Process section, read the terms and click Accept.
- You will then be prompted to fill out certain mandatory information - it is preferable to use your organization's contact information and URL addresses.
Once the app transfer has been accepted, the status of the app will change to "Processing App Transfer" and the completion of the transfer can take up to two business days.
Upon completion of the app transfer, the next step is providing access to the SpotMe App Publishing team to your developer accounts.
For more information, please read through the following page.