What is Zapier?
Zapier lets you connect SpotMe to 2,000+ other web services.
These automated connections, called zaps, can be set up in minutes with no coding. They are used to automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each zap has one app as the trigger, i.e. where your information comes from and which causes one or more actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
The list of the available web apps is very comprehensive and includes Salesforce, Marketo, Google products, and many more! See for yourself.
Note: Zapier is a 3rd party web application and is not part of SpotMe's offer.
Getting started with Zapier
- Get your SpotMe REST API token.
Zapier will ask you to provide the SpotMe REST API token so keep it handy.
- Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made zaps:
Connecting SpotMe with Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier or create a new account.
- Navigate to My Apps from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect a new account and search for SpotMe.
- Paste your previously generated SpotMe REST API token into the API Token field, and enter a Connection name in the corresponding field. Then, click Yes, Continue:
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation. Use a pre-made zap or create your own with the Zap editor. Creating a zap requires no coding knowledge and is easy to set-up.
Tip: Need some inspiration? Take a look at what you can do with the SpotMe and Zapier integration.
Should you have any questions or require assistance with the SpotMe platform, please reach out to SpotMe Support.
Should you need assistance on how to use Zapier, please contact Zapier’s support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.