Your tasks as a Live Coordinator
When joining our team of Live Coordinators, you will be allocated to the following tasks:
- Schedule and deliver speaker briefing sessions.
- Run speaker green rooms during live sessions.
- Be the main point of contact of the client during live sessions, handling platform updates and users escalations
Briefing sessions include:
- Testing camera, video, slide sharing on the conferencing tool being used.
- Ensuring the speaker's environment is good (light, sound)
The conference tools we support:
To register, you must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- Clean basic DBS / Background check.
- Registered as self-employed or owner and employee of your company.
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Have a quiet environment from where you can work.
Running speaker briefings:
Running green rooms:
Handling content updates on Backstage:
- All Backstage basics are listed here. We recommend you check out the following articles: 3, 4, and 7 to 13