Our customers praise the support and reactivity of our Live Coordinator. Their platform know-how and empathy is what ensures successful live sessions.
Your tasks as a Live Coordinator
When joining our team of Live Coordinators, you will be allocated to the following tasks:
- Schedule and deliver speaker briefing sessions.
- Run speaker green rooms during live sessions.
- Be the main point of contact of the client during live sessions, handling platform updates and users escalations.
- In some cases, supporting our Project Managers in the preparation of the platform.
Briefing sessions include:
The conference tools we use: StreamYard as a default. Zoom when needed. And soon, SpotMe Studio.
This role can potentially lead up to a Project Manager position (still freelance based).
Once you have applied, you should receive an email with access to our CMS, SpotMe Backstage
When you have this, please do the following:
- Create a new workspace, selecting the Onboarding template.
- Complete the workspace checklist (feel free to use the resources below as guides).
- Record a 30 seconds video where you explain one of the features you have configured on Backstage (camera + screen share), using the tool you want (tools like Loom, CloudApp or Zoom).
Once this is done, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The url to your Backstage workspace.
- Your video recording (url / attachment)
- A screenshot of a speed test ran from your computer
Running speaker briefings:
- How to use StreamYard
- What can go wrong with StreamYard
- How to use Zoom
- Polling and Q&A for speakers
Running green rooms: