Digest is an advanced module which automatically delivers personalized content summaries to participants, either on a daily or weekly basis.
To install Digest, in Backstage:
- Navigate to Setup > Manage features > Packages
- From the module dropdown select Digest and install
- Then install additional module for each section you want to enable (ie. agenda-digest, feed-digest and messages-digest)
- Navigate to Messages > Digest to configure frequency or disable the digest once installed
From then on the Digest will be delivered automatically to participants as a push notification to their mobile devices.
Digest works by aggregating data from different modules. Currently following modules are supported:
|Agenda||Displays top 5 most viewed sessions in-app|
|Feed||Displays top 5 most liked posts|
|Messages||Displays unread direct messages|
- Digest is not supported on the web