Apple developer support is available to provide guidance on the following questions:
- Membership and Account
- Development and Technical
- App Set Up and Distribution
- App Review
- Reports and Payments
- Report a Concern
- Send Feedback
You can contact Apple support following this link.
Once you choose the topic you need help with, please fill out all requested details and send your query.
The Google developer support team could be contacted:
- Available in English: Monday through Friday, 12 a.m. through 12 a.m. (GMT)
- Follow this link to intiate a conversation with the Google team
- Fill out the contact form to email Google, and they will get back to you within 48 hours.
|Request an appeal|
- If your developer account has been terminated or you believe your app was rejected in error, the best way to reach Google is through the link in the enforcement email you received. If you can't find that message, you can also submit an appeal here.
Alternatively, you can log into your Google Play account, tap on the ? icon at the top right corner and choose your preferred method of contacting Google.