We describe below the invoicing process for our Delivery Network.
- You follow our standard invoicing format below.
- You submit one invoice per month, which SpotMe will pay once per month, following our invoice schedule below.
Please submit your invoice using the following format:
- One invoice line item per project.
- For each project, please indicate:
- The project event code (reference code).
- The number of days / hours worked (depending on your contract rate).
- Unit price.
- Total amount. (with currency)
|RUSAA20||1.5 day||300 USD||450 USD|
|WRNAA20||3 days||300 USD||900 USD|
We need to also see on the invoice:
- Your name / company name and address.
- International payment / bank account information.
- Invoice must be addressed to:
- Europe: SpotMe SA, Avenue du Théâtre 1, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
- US: SpotMe Inc, 935 W Chestnut St, Suite 650, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
- You send your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of each month (if the 20th is a weekend or public holiday, send it by the first business day that follows). Your invoice must includes work from the 20th to the 19th.
- Your invoice will be paid by the 12th of each month.
If you miss the deadline, we reserve the right to postpone the payment to the next month rotation.