We describe below the invoicing process for our Delivery Network.
- You follow our standard invoicing format below.
- You submit one invoice per month, which SpotMe will pay once per month, following our invoice schedule below.
Please submit your invoice using the following format:
- One invoice line item per project.
- For each project, please indicate:
- The project event code (reference code).
- The number of days / hours worked (depending on your contract rate).
- Unit price.
- Total amount. (with currency)
|RUSAA20||1.5 day||300 USD||450 USD|
|WRNAA20||3 days||300 USD||900 USD|
We need to also see on the invoice:
- Your name / company name and address.
- International payment / bank account information.
- Invoice must be addressed to:
- Europe: SpotMe SA, Avenue du Théâtre 1, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
- US: SpotMe Inc, 935 W Chestnut St, Suite 650, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
- You send your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of each month (if the 20th is a weekend or public holiday, send it by the first business day that follows). Your invoice must includes work from the 20th to the 19th.
- Your invoice will be paid by the 12th of each month.
If you miss the deadline, we reserve the right to postpone the payment to the next month rotation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.