We describe below the invoicing process for our Talent Network.
- You follow our standard invoicing format below.
- You submit one invoice per month, which SpotMe will pay once per month, following our invoice schedule below.
Please submit your invoice using the following format:
- One invoice line item per project.
- For each project, please indicate:
- The project event code (reference code).
- The number of days / hours worked (depending on your contract rate).
- Unit price.
- Total amount.
We need to also see on the invoice:
- Your name / company name and address.
- International payment information.
- You send your invoice to email@example.com by the 20th of each month (if the 20th is a weekend or public holiday, send it by the first business day that follows). Your invoice must includes work from the 20th to the 19th.
- Your invoice will be paid by the 10th of each month.
If you miss the deadline, we reserve the right to postpone the payment to the next month rotation.