Our customers praise the professionalism and reliability of our Live Producers. Their technical and human skills is what ensures successful live streams.
Your tasks as a Live Stream Producer
When joining our team of Live Stream Producers, you will be allocated to the following tasks:
Configure broadcast studio with assets provided by our Project Managers / customers (background, holding images, VTs), and connect it to our CMS, Backstage, using RTMPs.
Run rehearsals and live shows: welcome speakers, launch and close the live stream, transition layouts, trigger polling questions.
Trim video recordings when necessary.
Technologies we use: StreamYard as a default. OBS with Zoom capture when needed. And soon, SpotMe Studio.
This role can potentially lead up to a Project Manager position (still freelance based).
Once you have applied, you should receive an email with access to our CMS, SpotMe Backstage
When you have this, please do the following:
- Configure Zoom and OBS:
- Make sure you have Zoom (free account is fine) and OBS installed on your computer.
- Configure OBS using our standard configuration.
- Create a basic layout with OBS - at least one background of your choice.
- Run a Zoom meeting on your own and capture it from OBS - at least 1 layout with both speaker and slides.
- Configure Backstage:
- Make a 20+ seconds recording of the preview screen, where we can see your finished layout with a few transitions.
Once this is done, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your preview recording.
- A summary of your computer's detailed configuration (system, processor, graphic card, RAM, HD tech and space).
- A screenshot of a speed test ran from your computer, for both the wired + the 4/5G connection.
You can find information on how we produce live stream at SpotMe here:
- Direct streaming:
- OBS streaming:
- StreamYard streaming: