SpotMe has created a live video streaming benchmark page to help you assess your connectivity to your virtual event(s).
Please visit https://test.spotme.com to help determine if you have a connectivity issue. This test could take a few minutes to complete.
Some of the most common occurrences that could happen from this video test are:
- Video quality is low.
- Video is not loading or buffering.
- Video is freezing or stuttering.
- No sound or sound quality is poor.
- Is my browser supported.
We invite you to check our knowledge base article to help you troubleshoot if you face any of those issues: Troubleshooting for app users.
Tips for event organizers
SpotMe recommends that event organizers share the https://test.spotme.com URL with your end users. Some suggested ways of sharing this URL are:
- Share the URL on a registration page so users can test their connectivity in advance.
- Share the URL in your email invitation to participants.
- Share the URL with your support team so that they can also guide users.
- Add the URL as a menu navigation option for users to test during a live event if they are experiencing connectivity issues.
Tips to improve your connection
SpotMe suggests the following tips for those experiencing connectivity issues:
- Switch to a new WIFI network or 4G, depending on which is currently being used.
- Switch to a wired Internet.
- Stop other network intensive activities on your computer/office (file downloads/uploads, other streaming).
- Use a SpotMe preferred internet browser (Google Chrome or Firefox).
- Limit the number of browser tabs open in your internet window.
- If you are on WIFI network or 4G, move closer to the router or a window to potentially try to get better connectivity.
If you need more help, feel free to reach to our support team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.