In the Design tab you can customize how the event registration pages will look. You can add a banner and theme colors that will be used in the buttons, and choose or not to include Add to calendar buttons. The information in the Add to calendar buttons can also be customized via the workspace settings.
Here you can:
- Choose a (primary color) button background color for the registration pages.
- Choose a (text color) button font/text color for the registration pages.
- Choose to show or hide the Add to calendar buttons in the registration pages.
- Upload a banner that will be visible on both registration pages.
(File types: PNG, JPEG. Max file size 10MB. Recommended resolution 2880 x 692 px).
Note: Per industry best practices, we use responsive web design in order to provide the best possible experience to all users. The registration page banner may be displayed slightly differently depending on the device, browser, and operating system used.
- Choose to show or hide the event start and end dates in the registration page.
Tip: The event name featured in the registration page here is taken from the Title field in the In-app display section of the workspace general settings:
- Choose to show or not the footer in the registration pages, and edit the text that it will contain.
(The background color used is the selected primary color).
- See a preview of the registration Landing page or the Form.
- Open the registration page to see how it looks and test it, or copy the URL link to it.
Below you can see the above numbered items in the registration landing page:
To note, the event app icon is also visible in the preview of the page, located to the left of the event name in the registration page:
It is the same icon that is used in the app container (referred to as the "in-app icon"). It can be changed in the workspace theme editor, in the Graphics tab.