By default Forms show correct answers to each question below the question as soon as a user selects.
Using decoupled answer results and different form behaviors you can configure a form to display the results on separate screens, creating a suspenseful quiz.
- Add and enable Slideshow behaviour from Behaviours panel
- Add and enable Quiz behaviour with following options checked
- Show correct answer after each question
- Show correct answers only after submit
- Add a question using Choice block, after you've set it up, click "Add decoupled answer"
- Mark correct answers
- Click Add answer component which add a separate
- Add a Slide separator before and after the Choice Answer block
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each question you want to add