In order to submit an app to Google Play, you will need to create a Google Play Developer account.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Using your Google Account, sign up for a Developer account
2. Choose a new one or confirm your account email address
3. Accept the Developer Agreement
4. Pay the $25 USD one-time registration fee
5. Type your account details. Your "Developer name" will be displayed to customers on Google Play. You can add more account information after you have created your account.