Our team needs access to your Google Play developer account so we can manage, publish and regularly update your apps.
Please follow the steps described below in order to share access to your Google account.
Google Play developer account
1. Open the Google Play Developer Console.
2. Log-in with your administrator account.
3. Grant access to SpotMe:
- Go to Users and permissions.
- Select "Invite new users".
- Add email@example.com with Admin or App manager role.
- Click on "Invite user".
More information on managing users and permissions under your Google Developer is available here.