In order to get your app submitted on the Google Play Store follow the instructions below.
2. Create a new application
3. Choose the default language and fill out the App Name
4. Navigate to the App releases section
- Under Production track click on Create / Edit Release
- Upload the .apk file provided by the SpotMe team and Save
5. Navigate to the Store listing section and fill out the app details
- App Name - up to 50 characters
- Short Description - up to 80 characters
- Long Description - up to 4000 characters
- Application Type - Application
- Category - Business
- Website - official website of the company
- Email - support email address
- App Icon - a 512 x 512 px app icon
- Screenshots - upload phone and 10-inch tablet screenshots provided by SpotMe
- Feature Graphic - a 1024 x 500 px app banner
6. Navigate to the Content rating section
- Click on Continue and enter an email address to which rating confirmation will be sent
- Choose Social Networking as an app category
- Answer with "No" to all questions in the rating questionnaire
- Click on "Save questionnaire" and then "Calculate rating"
7. Navigate to the Pricing & distribution section
- Select that the application is free
- Select that the app is available in all countries / only in targeted countries
- Select that the app does not contain any ads
- Check all three checkboxes under "Consent" and Save the draft
8. Navigate to the App content section
- Click on "Start" and as a target age group, select "18 and over"
- Click on "Next" and then "Submit"
If all information is filled out correctly a "Ready to publish" button will appear at the bottom of the page.
9. Submit the app
- Go to the "App releases" section
- Under "Production releases" click on "Edit Release"
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Review" and confirm the release
Once the application is successfully submitted, it would take a day on average to have it approved and live on Google Play.