- Introducing Studio and polls for live streams
- Usage report
Download a single report on your workspace dashboard, containing a variety of metrics broken down daily.
- Deprecation notice
Starting January 15, 2021, following capabilities and modules will be deprecated and will no longer be available:
AR scanner / AR quiz / Brainstorming / Connection wall / On-site tools / Panel discussion /
Q&A (non-live stream version) / Ratings dashboards.
This will allow our team to focus on improving the features that deliver a better virtual, hybrid and in-person events to all our customers.
The latest version of the iOS and Android app is currently 1.58.1.
- Web: New video player with streamlined design, better error handling and wider browser support.
- Web: Unread notification bubble is not displayed for messages sent by a user.
Activity challenge (v1.19.0)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing emails from being included in exported leaderboard data.
- In app: Improved scrolling to current session.
- In app: Resolved issue with text "You've been registered for this session" not showing for registered sessions.
- In app: Improved synchronization between "Live session" quicklink and the red line indicating agenda progress.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing the "Connect" button appearing when receiving connection requests from other participants.
- In app: Resolved issue preventing a link from a page image to a feed post from working.
- In app: Resolved issue that hid the icon for posting a comment or a new post in web app.
Live streams (v1.6.0)
- Backstage: Introducing Studio. Learn more.
- Backstage: Introducing integrated polls. Learn more.
- Backstage: You can now configure a single live stream to always open when users logs into the app. Supported only on the web app.
Live polling (v2.4.3)
- In Backstage: Fixed an issue with multiple polls opening at the same time.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with a missing screenshot export for a live rating question.
- In app: Hidden and cancelled participants are no longer shown in suggestions screen.
- In app: Edit meeting button added to navigation bar for mobile apps.
- In app: Support added for dark mode.
- In app: Notification bubble clears after opening notification list more consistently on the web.
Participant matching (v1.2.5)
- In Backstage: Adjusted matchmaking logic.