- Live streaming
Access your workspace's Live streaming module via the Live category in Backstage.
We've improved the layout, added new controls to create, link, preview, start, and stop your live stream, and moved the Q&A moderation panel to the right side of the screen for a better use of space.
- Zapier integration
Zapier lets you connect SpotMe to 2,000+ other web services.
More information on this is available in the Integrations with Zapier article.
The latest version of the iOS and Android app is currently 1.56.0.
- Live stream: App users can now see a full list of the participants who are watching the same stream. This is available as a tab next to the Q&A live feed panel (Android + iOS).
- Live stream Q&A: Improved display of the event name when posting to the Q&A feed on behalf of the workspace (iOS).
- Navigation bar: Improved layout with smaller fonts and icons (Android).
- App menu: Adjusted the display of line separators between menu items (Android).
- Feed: Improved the picker for selecting assets when creating a post (iOS).
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing changes being made to abstract icons.
Activity challenge (v1.7.10)
- In Backstage: Verification added to system for all activity providers, to avoid incorrect entry of dates for "Installed the app before/after a certain point".
- In Backstage: Improved stability for counting documents viewed points.
- In Backstage: Verification added to system to ensure that a poll is selected for activities using the Live polling integration provider.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for session registration on web app.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for importing tags.
- In app: Declined meetings are no longer visible on the agenda.
- In app: Resolved issue causing track sessions to load slowly.
- In Backstage: Recipients can now be removed from the "new message launcher" tab in Backstage.
- In app: Like button and number of likes are no longer visible on posts that cannot be liked.
- In Backstage: Improved support for exporting aggregated data tab content.
- In web app: Resolved isolated issue preventing icons from displaying.
- In Backstage: "Other" option for form response now visually aligned.
- In app: Resolved issue preventing the form icon from displaying in quick links.
- In app: Resolved issue preventing badges from showing for unanswered forms.
- In Backstage: Support templated URLs (
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing document-links from working in the app menu in mobile apps.
- In app: Resolved issue preventing PDF documents links from opening in the mobile app.
Live streams (v1.3.1)
- In Backstage: Generate RTMPS credentials for a live stream, publish recordings.
- In Backstage: We've improved the layout, added new controls to create, link, preview, start, and stop your live stream, and moved the Q&A moderation panel to the right side of the screen for a better use of space.
- In apps: Show a number or a list of live viewers.
- In app: Default text message now appears when no meetings are created on iOS.
- In web app: Resolved issue with meetings auto-refreshing, providing more stability when writing comments.
- In app: Time of note is included for notes created in agenda sessions (on Android).
- In Backstage: create draft notifications that can be sent at a later time
- In app: improved support for notifications in the web app
- In app: Resolved issue with Control center buttons not displaying on iPad.
- In Backstage: Improved support for synchronizing live views and control center.
- In app: Optimized font size for words in word cloud results based on number of words on screen. Aligned font on web app and mobile apps. Adjusted font size for word cloud entries when viewed on Firefox browser.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for showing poll results.
- In Backstage: Removed "Linked app user" field from the New and View speaker tabs.
- In web app: Resolved issue with sponsor level overlapping the navigation bar in the sponsor page in the web app.
- In Backstage: Fixed calculation method for number of user activations in reports.
- In web app: Fixed that the message "To view XXX's contact details, you need to exchange business cards" would still appear after users had exchanged business cards.
- In Backstage: When sending push notifications to users registered to a specific session (via targeting), the "show affected users" message now shows the correct number of targeted users.
- In app: Improved performance for displaying custom user lists on Android devices.