- Convert test workspaces into production workspaces:
After creating a test workspace you can now convert it into a production workspace, which will activate entitlements and allow you start inviting your app users.
Template wizard settings updates:
With this release you'll see more information and screenshots for templates in the settings page, or when selecting a template via the workspace creation wizard.
- Home screen settings added to the Design category:
New Home screen configuration options have been added (quick links, live session, banner) to the Design category of the main menu.
Unsubscribe from Backstage emails:
Invitation emails sent from Backstage now have an unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email, so app users can opt out of marketing emails sent from the workspace.
Legacy REST API:
The legacy REST API will no longer be supported starting February 27, 2020. If you want to learn more about our upcoming universal API contact our API team.
The latest version of iOS and Android app is currently 1.49.0.
Starting with version 1.49.0 of the app, the minimum supported iOS version will be 11.
- Quick links, a banner, and the live session have been added to the Home screen (Android & iOS).
- Speakers list is displayed using grid layout with larger pictures, on all devices (Android & iOS).
- QR scanner updates and improvements (Android).
- Error message no longer appears when loading existing chats if user is offline (Android & iOS).
- Chat messages sent while user is offline now show as pending (Android & iOS).
- Resolved issue with chat messages still showing after user has left the discussion (Android & iOS).
- Resolved issue preventing the Sponsor level text color from being changed (Android).
- Resolved banner display issue in sessions, when changing orientation from portrait to landscape (iOS).
- Improved display for PDF documents in portrait and landscape orientations (iOS).
- Resolved glitch when zooming in on images in the feed (iOS).
- Users can now opt out of cookie tracking on the web app.
Activity challenge (v1.7.0)
- In Backstage: Improved support for leaderboard point counting.
- In Backstage and in-app: An activity challenge can now be launched from the App menu via a generic launcher, and via a page using a link list block.
- In Backstage: Optimized point counting for steps activity.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for session registration on sessions with managed capacity.
- In app: Resolved issue preventing agenda from refreshing after a session registration.
- In app: Resolved issue with web app not loading properly.
Attendance tracking (v4.0.1)
In Backstage: Improved support for exporting attendance data.
- In app: Resolved issue with error message appearing while loading existing chats when offline. Chat messages sent while offline now show as pending.
- In app: Resolved issue with chat messages still showing after user has left the discussion.
- In Backstage: Improved support for exchanging business cards via scanned QR code for self registered users.
- In app: Resolved issue preventing access to user's activity.
- In web app: Improved support for feed launcher targeting in web app menu.
- In Backstage: Rename "Local save" behavior to "Form input cache" and updated description.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for exporting Excel reports.
- In Backstage: Improved support for editing lead profiles and saving changes after scanning.
- In Control center: Test mode added in order to test and rehearse the poll offline, by sending notifications to team members. Simulate button added to simulate poll responses.
- In Backstage: Word cloud optimized for better use of onscreen space. Animations appear when new words are added.
- In Backstage: Translations for “Submit“ and “Minimum characters" can now be added.
- In Backstage: Improved support for result exports.
- In Backstage: Improved support for Activity challenge and workspace copying.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue that temporarily disabled the “Allow participants to resubmit votes“ option.
Prize store (v1.3.0)
- In Backstage and in app: Prize store can now be launched from the app menu via a generic launcher, and via a page using a link list block.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing the blank photo image from appearing in the web app when no picture was uploaded.
- In web app: Message saying "connect user to see their details" no longer displayed once the users have exchanged business cards.