- New Conversations module: your apps can now reach out and start chat conversations with your app users to exchange information, gather feedback, encourage networking, and generate leads.
Improved notifications: Add a link to any in-app content to point your user's in the right direction and improve your user experience
New medical education and satellite symposium templates are now available in the wizard for creating workspaces. You can access them via our new templates library on the SpotMe website.
SpotMe has released its new instant chat option in Backstage and on our website, available to clients as part of the 24/7 global support model.
The Bookmarks user interface has been updated to include filters that can be used to sort your bookmarks based on the content type.
The latest version of iOS and Android app is currently 1.50.0.
From version 1.49.0 of the app, the minimum supported iOS version is 11.
- You can now sort your Bookmarks by their type using filters (Android & iOS).
- GIFs can now be uploaded as feed banners (Android).
- Resolved issue of app crashing after repeatedly tapping on contacts (Android).
- Improved app stability when attaching an image to a feed post from Google Drive (Android).
- Resolved issue with the "Delete" button for feed posts that was difficult to tap (Android).
- Resolved issue with "Reset login password" button not working (Android).
- Improved stability when opening fullscreen videos in AR (iOS).
- Improved stability for PDF search field on iPad (iOS).
- Fixed filter tags display in Agenda so they span only a single row (iOS).
- Adjusted display of speaker information for when company information is not added (iOS).
- Adjusted width of "Create" button on iPad for meetings (iOS).
AR quiz (v1.1.9)
- In app: Improvements made to image scaling, and white border removed from text in Leaderboard.
- In Backstage: Improved support for opening and downloading assets.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with point counting in Activity challenge leaderboard.
- In Backstage: Home screen settings and preferences have been moved to Design > Home in Backstage.
- In app: Increased maximum duration of videos uploaded to feeds from 30 to 60 seconds.
- In app: Resolved issue with pinned post duplicated in Home feed.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with Home feed settings that was preventing posts from displaying
- In Backstage: Redundant error message removed.
- In web app: Resolved isolated issue preventing post comments from displaying.
- In Backstage: Links to in-app content can now be added to notifications.
In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with Control center failing to launch poll notifications, after being refreshed.
- In-app: Resolved issue displaying descriptive link text in Sponsor's link.