- Live streams
New Live stream module now available for creating live streams.
- Time shift across agenda sessions
Move the entire agenda session times forward or backwards to accommodate schedule changes.
The latest version of the iOS and Android app is currently 1.52.0.
We've rearranged the information displayed in the session page, and moved the stream viewer to the top of the screen. As users navigate the app, the viewer will simply minimize and can be moved to either side of the screen to continue viewing (Web/iOS/Android).
The app now scrolls directly to the live session when opening the agenda, and we've added more filtering options. More information is also displayed for the live track session (Web/iOS/Android).
Stream player is now at the top of the agenda, will minimize when users navigate the app, and can be moved to the side of the screen to continue viewing.
With the latest version, our apps now support M3U8 playlists for mobile streaming (Web/iOS/Android).
- Feed: Placeholder posts are now displayed when feed is empty (iOS).
- Feed: Users can now scroll from outside the feed area (iOS).
- Feed: Resolved display issue when rotating screen during feed post creation (Android).
- Log-in: Email login now supports dynamic forms (iOS & Android).
- In web app: Resolved issue displaying metadata and icons.
Activity challenge (v1.7.5)
- In Backstage: Improved stability when counting points for answering forms/quizzes associated to sessions.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for analytics while activity challenge is active.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue of steps activity option not showing.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue with Home button not working with activity challenge configured.
- In app: App now scrolls directly to the live session when opening the agenda.
- In app: Additional filtering options added.
- In app: On the session page, more information is now available for the live track session and speakers.
- In Backstage: Support added for use of device-based timezone.
- In web app: Resolved issue with subtitles not displaying for track sessions.
- In web app: Resolved issue with delayed responses from conversation bot.
- In app: Improved support for picture in picture (PiP), viewing, in view of mobile streaming.
- In app: Improved stability for replying to posts with mentions.
- In app: Improved stability for viewing videos on feed posts.
- In app: Resolved issue with videos posted from the web app that were not visible in the native apps.
- In app: Resolved issue with "See new posts" message appearing when new posts were already displayed.
- In app: Improved stability when saving forms.
- In Backstage: New all-in-one Polling.
- In Backstage: Support added for time shift.
- In app: Improved stability for starting count down and voting.
- In web app: When opened from a notification or a link, Polling now opens in a modal to allow the users to continue to focus on the stream.
- Web app: Improved support for Polling in web app on Safari and Internet Explorer.
- In app: Improved stability for opening notifications with links to feed posts.
- In web app: Resolved issue with links to sessions not working in notifications.
- In app: Speakers with names starting with lower case letters are no longer placed at the end of the list.