SpotMe offers three easy ways to provide the mobile application to your participants and users:
|Eventspace||None||Public||customizable in a app only||Default + customizable|
|Client public app||
Up to 30 days
|Client enterprise app||Up to a week||Internal stakeholders||Fully customizable||Customizable|
1. Use the Eventspace by SpotMe app
Our universal container app, available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, that all your participants and users can install to connect to your events.
No steps are required to set this up, simply indicate to your SpotMe contact that you will want to use this app on your project. This app offers advanced branding and authentication capabilities.
2. Client app publishing
We publish a dedicated app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, that we fully configure and tailor to your needs – you can choose the icon, the name, and the default authentication system of the app. We publish it using your own Apple / Google publishing accounts, which we help you create and configure if needed.
How to get started?
- If you don't already have one, we can support you in creating your Apple and Google publishing accounts.
- You can then provide us access to those accounts.
- We configure the app per your preferences.
- We publish the app through your accounts directly.
If you cannot allow us to access your publishing accounts, we will provide you with the raw application files so that you can publish them directly.
3. Enterprise app publishing
We publish a dedicated app on your internal Mobile App Management system (MAM). You can choose the icon, the name, and default authentication system of the app.
How to get started?
- You share with us your app requirements and default configuration files.
- We configure the app per your requirements.
- We share with you the Enterprise application raw files.
- You publish the app through your MAM system.
We currently support the following MAM systems on iOS:
- MobileIron Apps@Work.
- Citrix Worx.
- Microsoft Intune.
Note: We do not support any wrapping of the app or integrating a custom SDK (Software Development Kit).
If your system is not supported, we'd be happy to discuss how we can make it happen.