By managing entitlements, we are referring to the allocation of the *seats and the advanced modules that you have purchased as part of your subscription(s) and that are available to be allocated to your events.
*"Seat" mains subscription in the sense of the SpotMe Master Terms of Services or equivalent.
Each event/workspace needs to be allocated with one seat per participant and with the corresponding product for each advanced module that is used.
This is done via the organization's Entitlements section in Backstage. Within the organization, only team members with the Entitlement manager role are able to access the Entitlements section.
To access an organization's Entitlements section in Backstage:
Please contact your account manager if this not the case.
Overview of entitlement pools and consumption
Once entitlements are activated on your organization, the Entitlements section will be available in your organization.
You can access it by going to Organizations > Your organization > Entitlements:
The first tab provides an Overview of the available entitlements for your organization.
Expanding a product will give you details regarding the transactions, and transactions themselves can be expanded to give you even more details. A See all transactions option allows you to switch the view to show a history of all transactions in your organization.
The second tab called Workspaces gives details regarding the organization's current and past events and their entitlement usage. Workspaces with missing entitlements will be highlighted in a red window:
In both tabs, you can download the data in Excel format by clicking on the Export XLS button. The export process can take a short while if you have many events.
Assigning entitlements to an event
It is important that you keep your entitlements up to date. If an event is missing entitlements, you will see warning banner in Backstage.
Only team members with the Entitlement manager role within the organization can manage the entitlements and assign new entitlements to events.
The entitlement consumption is checked periodically and seats are assigned automatically to events. Advanced modules have to be assigned manually to events.
To assign missing entitlements to an event, follow these steps:
- Go on the second tab “Events” (1).
- Find the event in the list using “Live” and “Past” tab - Note that clicking on the red area “Your events have missing entitlements” will expand and show only events with missing entitlements.
- Click on the name of the module or seats (4) or on the + symbol next to it. This will open the transaction interface.
- For seat entitlements, you will have to choose the quantity you want to transfer (6). Transfer enough seats to cover the number of participants added to your event.
- For advanced modules entitlement, you do not have to choose any quantity. Choose the module you want to transfer to the event and continue.
- Confirm your transfer - Note that any transfer is final, be careful when assigning entitlements.
Once the transaction is done you will be redirected to the event entitlements details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.