- New user onboarding workflow added with checklist, as well as new onboarding template. Accessible to new Backstage users when they log-in for the first time.
- Submission notification behavior added to form display template editor.
Form responses can now sent directly to recipients via email.
- QR code component added to page display template editor.
QR codes can now be added directly to pages, and contain user metadata.
- Automated module updates: Bug fixes pushed automatically for non-live workspaces.
For live workspaces, a notification will appear in Backstage mentioning that update is pending.
- A watermark now appears on the right side of the screen in the app for all test workspaces.
- New session attendance module: Check-in users at the venue and track attendance by scanning their QR codes or sharing PIN-codes, then export attendance data to evaluate participation. The Attendance tracking module is now available on the Marketplace.
- Streamlined configuration through API update, for Users (with photos), Sessions (with tags and registration), Speakers (with photos), Sponsors (with levels and logos), Feeds (with posts), Maps (with floors and locations), Abstracts, Leads, and Q&A.
The latest version of iOS and Android app is currently 1.48.0
- QR scanner updated and now visible by default in the app (iOS + Android).
- Sponsors list is displayed using grid layout with larger logos, on all devices (iOS + Android).
- Resolved issue preventing new posts and comments from being added to feeds (iOS + Android).
- Improved highlighting of selected day in the agenda (Android).
- Public app activation skips the welcome page when needed and begins activation (Android).
- Improved stability when item is removed from app menu (iOS).
- Resolved issue in feed search results (iOS).
- Resolved issue with Home button not working (Android).
Activity challenge (v1.6.0)
- In Backstage: Module dependency updates made to including Activity challenge in workspace templates.
- In Backstage: Improved support for leaderboard updates.
- In Backstage: Various minor performance improvements.
Critical bug fix
- In Backstage: Issue resolved for awarding points to participants for answering questions (populating metadata) in their profile.
- In Backstage: Upcoming sessions can now be linked to a custom session list, to show only the sessions relevant the app user.
- In Backstage: Configuration streamlined through API update.
- In Backstage: Support for adding Agenda module to workspace templates: Dependency with Maps module removed.
- In Backstage: UI text "Presenter" changed to "Speaker".
- In app: Improved support for refreshing the agenda after session registration.
- In Backstage: Support for updated QR scanner.
Critical bug fix
- In app: Resolved issue preventing new posts and comments from being added to feeds.
- In Backstage: Improved support for moving a post (including likes and comments) from one feed to another.
- In Backstage: Improved support for Feed launcher targeting.
- In Backstage: Various UI updates, including attaching forms to sessions and maps.
- In Backstage: Configuration streamlined through API update + minor UI improvements.
- In Backstage: Option added to configure icons for maps on pages.
- In Backstage: Improved speed of sending notifications on large workspaces.
- In Backstage: Permalinks now available for the Control center and Live view, allowing moderators to access and control the session without going through Backstage.
- In Backstage: Polling session name and the number of app users receiving poll notifications now displayed in the poll header and "Launch" button.
- In Backstage: Notifications sent up to 5 times faster for sessions with large numbers of users.
- In Backstage: Word cloud updated to optimize use of on-screen space. Animations appear when new words are added.
Critical bug fix
- In Backstage: Resolve an issue that was preventing the poll from starting if poll is opened in the app before the polling session is launched in the Control center.
- In Backstage: Horizontal scrolling has been disabled in the Control center.
QR scanner (v2.4.2)
- In app: QR scanner will be now visible by default in the app and can scan all types of SpotMe QR codes.
Attendance tracking (v4.0.0)
- The Attendance tracking module is now available on the Marketplace.
- In app: Sponsors list is displayed using grid layout with larger logos.
- In Backstage: Sponsor's preference options have also been reviewed, and unused options removed.
- In Backstage: UI should now shows if a user is expired.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue that prevented QR codes displaying in Contact user profile.