How to download an analytics report for my live stream?
You can easily download a report that will provide a breakdown of how your viewers watched and interacted with your live stream.
To download the report, open the live stream, and click on the analytics button above the player window:
Here you can:
- Export a report for the full duration of the live stream, by clicking on Download viewers export directly, OR
- Enable Advanced export options, in order to enter a specific start and end time for the report (within the start and end tome of the live stream), and then click on Download viewers export.
The export is downloaded locally as an Excel file.
What information does the report contain?
The report contains two tabs: Viewers and Questions.
- Participant profile details: ID in event, first and last name, email, organization, position.
All users active in the workspace are listed. This includes users who have not accepted cookies.
- Clap count: Number of claps during the stream per participant.
- Live stream watch time (seconds): How long each participant has watched the stream in total, in seconds. Any paused time while watching the video will be considered as watched time in this report.
- VOD watch time: How long they have watched the on-demand video of the live stream (in seconds), when the video is published. Any paused time while watching the on demand video will be considered as watched time in this report.
- User profile details: ID in event, first and last name, email, organization, position.
Only the participants that posted questions are listed. If a participant posted a question anonymously, this profile information will not be listed (only the question will appear).
This includes users who have not accepted cookies.
- Question: Question asked during the stream by the participant (unless posted as anonymous).
- Sent at: Date and time the question was posted by participant.
- Status of the questions posted by participants in the Q&A moderation (incoming / approved for discussion / archived).
- Discussed? Indicates whether the question was discussed during the stream (added to the For discussion tab).