How to add moderators to a feed?
To add moderators to a feed, go to Live > Feed, select the feed you wish to set-up moderation on, and scroll down to the following options:
- Require posts to be approved by a moderator: Enable this to require moderation.
- Send email alerts to moderators: Enable this if you want the moderators to be alerted via email when a new post is pending moderation on the feed. If you select this the moderator needs to have access to the workspace in Backstage.
- Send push notifications to moderators: Enable this if you want the moderators to be alerted via a notification in the event when a new post is pending moderation on the feed. If you select this the moderator needs to be a participant of the event.
- Moderators: Select the moderators for the feed (they need to be added to the event as participants).
How to moderate posts through Backstage?
Backstage users can receive email notifications with a link to the post in Backstage in order to moderate it:
It's worth noting that a post's status can always be modified directly via Backstage
- In the Feeds module, go to the Posts tab and click on the post you want to moderate.
- Edit the text of the post, and change its moderation status to Approved to post it, or Disapproved to not post it.
- Click Save.
How to moderate posts through the event?
Moderators who receive moderation notifications through the event will receive a preview of the post where they can approve or hide the post:
How do feeds work in my event?
How to create a feed?
How to post on a feed from Backstage?
How to exclude feeds from the home feed?
How to post a video on the home feed from Backstage?
How do participants post in the event?
How to target feeds to your audience?