How to add moderators to a feed?
To add moderators to a feed, go to Live > Feed, select the feed you wish to set-up moderation on, and scroll down to the following options:
- Require posts to be approved by a moderator: Enable this to require moderation.
- Send email alerts to moderators: Enable this if you want the moderators to be alerted via email when a new post is pending moderation on the feed. If you select this the moderator needs to have access to the workspace in Backstage.
- Send push notifications to moderators: Enable this if you want the moderators to be alerted via a notification in the event when a new post is pending moderation on the feed. If you select this the moderator needs to be a participant of the event.
- Moderators: Select the moderators for the feed (they need to be added to the event as participants).
Note: Moderation cannot be done via the aggregated home feed, and has to be done via each individual feed. Scheduled feed posts are visible to moderators in the feed in the app, however they are only visible in each individual feed where they were posted, and not in the aggregated (home) feed.
How to moderate posts through Backstage?
Backstage users can receive email notifications with a link to the post in Backstage in order to moderate it:
It's worth noting that a post's status can always be modified directly via Backstage
- In the Feeds module, go to the Posts tab and click on the post you want to moderate.
- Edit the text of the post, and change its moderation status to Approved to post it, or Disapproved to not post it.
- Click Save.
How to moderate posts through the event?
Moderators who receive moderation notifications through the event will receive a preview of the post where they can approve or hide the post:
How do feeds work in my event?
How to create a feed?
How to post on a feed from Backstage?
How to exclude feeds from the home feed?
How to post a video on the home feed from Backstage?
How do participants post in the event?
How to target feeds to your audience?
Please sign in to leave a comment.