The page describes the step-by-step process to create developer accounts for the purpose of publishing a new container app or transferring an existing app to your account.
Apple Developer Account
In order to sign up for an iOS Developer Account with Apple:
1. Go to: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/
2. Select ‘Start Your Enrollment'
3. Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create a new Apple ID
4. Read the Apple Developer Agreement, check the ‘By Checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree...’ box and click the ‘Submit’ button
5. Confirm that your email address, name, and Country location is correct, then select one of the options from the Entity Type dropdown. The Developer name listed on the iTunes App Store is based on the type of account selected from the options below. Apps published to Individual Developer Accounts will display the name listed on the iOS Developer Account. Apps published to Company/Organization Developer Accounts will display the Company Name entered within the iOS Developer Account.
- Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single Person Business: Individuals or companies without an officially recognized business (company without a Dun and Bradstreet number). This account only allows for a single primary login to be created to the iOS Developer Account
- Company/Organization: Legally recognized Companies with a Dun and Bradstreet number can select this option. This will allow multiple user logins to be created and managed with varying permissions capabilities for each login. See here to check if your company is a legal recognized company with a Dun and Bradstreet number.
6. Fill in the Contact Information for your iOS Developer Account
7. Read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree...’, box, click ‘Continue'
8. Confirm the Apple ID Information, Entity Type, and Contact Information and hit ‘Continue’
9. If you prefer your Apple Developer Program Membership to be automatically renewed, select the auto-renewal box, then click ‘Purchase’ to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account
10. Sign in with your Apple ID and password
11. Fill in the billing information and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your yearly iOS Developer Account
12. Fill in any remaining information on the following screens. Apple will send a confirmation email within 24 hours notifying you that your iOS Developer Account was successfully created
Accessing iTunes Connect
Once you've completed your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program, you can sign in to iTunes Connect with the Apple ID you used to enroll.
1. Go to https://itunesconnect.apple.com, then sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Click any section on the homepage to access its features.
3. To add new users with access to your iTunes Connect account, from the homepage, click Users and Roles, then click iTunes Connect Users. After clicking on (+) next to Users, fill in:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- User Role
4. Click Save to confirm
Google Play Developer Account
In order to submit an app to Google Play, you will need to create a Google Play Developer account.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Using your Google Account, sign up for a Developer account
2. Choose a new one or confirm your account email address
3. Accept the Developer Agreement
4. Pay the $25 USD one-time registration fee
5. Type your account details. Your "Developer name" will be displayed to customers on Google Play. You can add more account information after you have created your account.
After you have successfully created your developer accounts with Apple and Google, please refer to the following pages for next steps: