Apple developer agreements
Before initiating the Apple Developer Program License acceptance procedure, please note that only the person with the Team agent role under the developer account can accept any legal agreements. This is the person who was given the Admin (Legal role) that is necessary to accept any new contracts.
1. To accept your Apple developer agreement, please visit https://developer.apple.com/
2. Once you reach the page, please click on the “Account” button.
* Note that you must be a registered user so you can login.
3. This will lead to a page where you can log in using your email as an Apple ID and your password:
4. After a successful login there will be a few possible options on the left side on your screen, please click on the “Membership” section:
5. On the “Membership” page you will see lots of details about the account, but the agreements can be found at the bottom of the page:
6. Please click on the applet to display all of the available agreements for acceptance:
7. Click on the respective agreement, and review and accept it.
Upon acceptance the confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
App Store agreements
One of the most commonly updated agreements on the App Store that can require reviewing and accepting the terms of is the Paid Applications Schedule.
When an updated agreement is available, the following message will appear on your App Store account:
To accept the agreement:
1. Go to "Agreements, Tax & Banking" on the App Store.
2. Click on "View Terms" next to the respective agreement.
3. At the bottom of the page, click on "Agree".