- Automatic seat settlement will be activated on March 1, 2019
- Various stability and performance fixes
The latest version of iOS and Android apps is now 1.38.0.
- iOS 9 is no longer supported
- iOS: Enabling a filter in a list and then coming back to it will reset the filter, instead of remember the settings between visits
- iOS, Android: support for step tracking via Apple HealthKit and Google Fit
- iOS, Android: support for offline-available legal PDFs
- iOS, Android: support for disclosing workspace download size before activation
- Updated translations
- Web: Improved icon consistency
- Web: Videos play in desktop Safari
- iOS: Module notification bubble sometimes appears under the menu icon
- iOS: Better handling of custom fonts in chats
- Android: Toolbar buttons are visible even after rotating the device and having QR scanner open at the same time
- Android: Keyboard now always closes after "new feed post" screen gets closed
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
- Backstage: after creating an Abstract, user is redirected back to the list of abstracts, not workspace dashboard
- Backstage: title is now a required field
Activity challenge (v1.0.0)
- Module will be now available in Backstage as "Activity challenge", instead of "Gamification"
- Game store functionality has been moved to a new module, "Prize store"
- Various performance improvements
- In-app: Track sessions are now sorted by time, "force order" field and then session name. Previously track sessions were not sorted by session name, which would cause an issue if all session started at the same time.
- Various performance improvements
- Accepted or ignored contact requests would sometimes be still regarded as "pending" and thus the notification bubble on the menu would not go away. This has been now resolved.
- Backstage: When linking a document from another item, the data type for documents is now "Document", not "Can"
- In-app: Once a document has been downloaded and cached on a device, it is first checked for updates before it's downloaded again
- Backstage now validates URLs
- In-app: total number of forms available to the user will be no longer displayed in the main menu
- In-app: number of unread forms in the main menu (red bubble) will now display number of forms that the user has not responded to
- Backstage: When linking a form from another item, the data type for documents is now "Form", not "Questionnaire"
- Backstage, in-app: You can now configure slideshow mode to display a progress bar can at the top of the screen
- In-app: Improved support for forms attached to surveys, which sometimes would not go away from the inbox or would cause wrong "form count" badge in the main menu
Home editor (v1.10.2)
- After deleting all blocks, editor would never save blocks added afterwards
- Leaderboard template now has default title colors
- In-app: locations marked to "display sessions at location" will display all sessions that take place at a specific location when selected in the app
- SVG-based floor assets will now use size configured in Backstage instead of sized guessed by the app
- In-app: meeting organizer can now cancel and edit meeting details
- Improved delivery and reliability of change notifications
- Opening the messages tab will not automatically clear the unread messages bubble, instead the bubble will go away when all unread messages have been read
- In-app: total number of notes user has create will be no longer visible in the main menu
- In-app: participants can now add photos to their notes (read more)
- Web: new notes can be now created from the "more" menu in note list
Users (person v2.13.0)
- Module will be now available in Backstage as "Users"
- Wording on workspace dashboard has been updated to clarify how many users have been invited versus how many have activated
- Performance improvements in targeting
Prize store (v1.0.0)
Functionality of this module used to be previously included in "gamification".
- "Visited" label is now visible next to sponsors whose booths the user has checked in to
- Sponsor list now always sorts sponsors by name within their respective groups