The new Backstage was released on August 27, 2019.
More information on this is available in the Introducing the new Backstage article.
Important: Please note that the classic Backstage will no longer be accessible from September 24, 2019 onwards.
- The SpotMan menu has now been renamed to App menu throughout Backstage.
- For workspace invitation and activation, multiple users can no longer have the same email address in the same workspace.
- Additional standalone tool library (as_tools) has been deprecated, all tools are now available out-of-the-box.
- Formatting options added to the text box editor.
- Image block links.
- Page block targeting.
- App activation options.
For workspaces created before July, please ensure that these libraries are up-to-date
- Once workspace start and end dates have been passed, they can now only be modified by the SpotMe support team.
The latest version of iOS and Android app is currently 1.44.0.
- Various fixes and performance improvements on all platforms.
- Backstage and in-app: Tag categories can now be created in Backstage in the Agenda module, in order to group topics for sessions.
AR scanner (v1.0.3)
- In Backstage: Play in-line videos and display 3D models are now visible by default.
- Backstage: Improved support for displaying document names (instead of IDs) in Activity challenge.
- In-app: Users can now easily view a history of another app user's feed activity, via a button available by default on the user profile.
Backstage and in-app: Default welcome feed posts are now created only on first installation of the module.
Backstage: Improved support for feeds with high volumes of posts.
- Backstage: Quiz scores are now calculated based on point attribution and included in the form exports.
- Backstage and in-app: Clearer display for results as horizontal progress bars.
- Backstage: Improved support for exporting results of multiple choice questions.
- In-app: Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- In-app: Improved stability when saving notes with attachments.
QR scanner (v2.3.2)
- In app: Improved support for displaying contact information from scanned business cards.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for exporting user list.