The new Backstage was released on August 27, 2019.
More information on this is available in the Introducing the new Backstage article.
Important: Please note that the classic Backstage will no longer be accessible from September 24, 2019 onwards.
- The SpotMan menu has now been renamed to App menu throughout Backstage.
- For workspace invitation and activation, multiple users can no longer have the same email address in the same workspace.
- Additional standalone tool library (as_tools) has been deprecated, all tools are now available out-of-the-box.
- HTML text block formatting.
- Image block links.
- Page block targeting.
- App activation options.
For workspaces created before July, please ensure that these libraries are up-to-date
- Once workspace start and end dates have been passed, they can now only be modified by the SpotMe support team.
The additional standalone tool library (as_tools) will be deprecated on September 24, 2019. Since July, these tools have been included in Backstage out-of-the-box.
The latest version of iOS and Android app is currently 1.44.0.
- Various fixes and performance improvements on all platforms.
- Backstage and in-app: Tag categories can now be created in Backstage in the Agenda module, in order to group topics for sessions.
- Backstage: Improved support for displaying document names (instead of IDs) in Activity challenge.
- In-app: Users can now easily view a history of another app user's feed activity, via a button available by default on the user profile.
Backstage and in-app: Default welcome feed posts are now created only on first installation of the module.
- Backstage: Quiz scores are now calculated based on point attribution and included in the form exports.
- Backstage and in-app: Clearer display for horizontal progress bars.
- In-app: Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- In-app: Improved stability when saving notes with attachments.