- Default organization and workspace settings are now available in Backstage, including activation code settings that can be enabled or disabled at an organization level (only affects newly created workspaces).
By default, activation codes will be enabled on existing organizations and disabled on newly created organizations.
- Introduction of new workspace templates that can be created, managed and used by organization team members depending on their roles.
- The workspace creation wizard has been updated with the use of the templates.
- Test workspaces are now available where advanced/paid modules can be installed for testing purposes.
- Entitlement transaction exports now include additional workspace data:
- Workspace name.
- Workspace creator email.
- Creation date, start date, end date.
- Marketplace: After installing the new Cvent integration module, a new button takes the user directly to the module's credentials page.
The latest version of iOS and Android app is currently 1.46.0.
- Improved support for PDF documents on iOS 13.
- Resolved flickering in the Feed.
- Multiple UI glitches fixed.
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Resolved an issue occurring when tapping on Show more replies in the Feed.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes in Notes module.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Activity challenge (1.5.0)
- In Backstage: Added support for linking the Polling and Activity challenge modules.
You can now award points to users for participating in Polls.
- In Backstage: Activity challenge configurations are now supported in templates.
- In Backstage: You can now create objectives and activities from their respective tabs.
- In Backstage: Total points and game objectives blocks are now only visible on game pages.
- In Backstage: Improved support for searching for participants when adjusting points in large workspaces.
- In app: Participants using the Game facilitator functionality are now able to credit points.
- Various other minor fixes and performance improvements.
- In Backstage: Agenda session list configurations are now supported in templates.
- In app: Conversation lists and histories are now visible in the app when the device is not connected to the internet.
Cvent integration (v2.0.1)
- In Backstage: Redesigned user interface to facilitate connecting and syncing data between the Cvent website and the SpotMe platform.
- In Backstage: The "Posts" tab has been moved to the left of the "Feeds" tab, as it is more frequently used.
- In app: Improved support for displaying user profile pictures in posts.
- In Backstage: Form budget component configurations are now supported in templates.
- In Backstage: Redesigned user interface to facilitate connecting and syncing data between Lanyon and the SpotMe platform.
- In Backstage: Link appearance nav, in Preferences, now allows users to edit the meeting icon and title.
- In Backstage: Unused meeting components now removed from display template editor.
- In Backstage: Meeting times are now always displayed in the workspace timezone.
- In Backstage: Improved support for targeting participants with notifications in large events (reduced delays).
Panel discussion (v1.3.0
- In Backstage: Panel discussion configurations are now supported in templates.
Participant matching (v1.2.0)
- In Backstage: Participant matching configurations are now supported in templates.
- In Backstage: Icons can now be added for each participant matching configuration.
- In app: Resolved issue for displaying match profiles on native devices.
- In Backstage: Support added for point counting with Activity challenge module. Participating in polls is now an activity that you can track in the Activity challenge module.
- In Backstage: Permalinks are now automatically generated in Polling sessions, and added to the to allow Speakers to launch sessions without logging into Backstage.
- In Backstage: Polling configurations are now supported in templates.
- In Backstage: In progress polls are no longer displayed in the Results tab, and a Status column has been added to the Polling sessions tab list.
- In Backstage: Improved word cloud display by adjusting font size of words.
- In Backstage: Improved support for exporting poll results.
- In Backstage: Improved support for targeting in large events.
- In Backstage: "Create" button added to the interface for the creation of data.
Replaces the "Add item tab".
- In Backstage: Activation codes will be now hidden if they are disabled on the workspace or by the organization in the default settings.
- In Backstage, button to display the QR code for the activation code of a user is now fixed.
- Various fixes and performance improvements.