Various performance and stability improvements.
The latest version of iOS and Android app is currently 1.47.0
- Added support for Safari to the tab bar.
- Issue with push notifications now resolved on iOS 13 when app is in foreground.
- PDF files that contain spaces in their names now open correctly.
- New grid layout implemented for displaying the sponsors list.
- Feed new content badge is properly displayed when there are new feed posts.
- Resolved the duplicated replies in feeds when tapping on "Show more replies".
- In Backstage: Agenda discover screen configurations are now supported by templates and workspace copying.
- In app: Issue resolved with the button for sending chat messages directly from user profiles.
Cvent integration (v2.0.3)
- In Backstage: Improved support for two-way registration.
- In Backstage: Feed posts are now supported by templates and workspace copying.
- In Backstage: Posts can now be posted on behalf of the app/workspace, when no author is selected.
- In Backstage: Module name changed from "Emailing" to "Emails".
- In Backstage: New "Create email" button added, and emails are now displayed as a list.
Critical bug fix
- In-app: Resolved issue that prevented polling session from being started on web-app.
- In Backstage: Duplicate poll notification removed.
- In Backstage: When accessing the Control center via a permalink, action buttons are now disabled once voting is closed and "Session is closed" message is displayed.
- Various other minor fixes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.