Release date: October 29, 2019
- Organization administrators can remove other members of the organization.
- Organization administrators can cancel a user across all workspaces.
- Organization administrators can setup webhooks.
- System modules and libraries can be now also updated through Marketplace > Installed modules.
- User, session, form and other lists now show the tables in full-width while the sidebar actions are displayed at the top of the screen.
- Better support for Internet Explorer.
- Various bug fixes related to the new design.
Latest version of the iOS and Android apps is now 1.45.0.
- All platforms: Pre-production workspaces are now shown in Testing section of the workspace list when using Backstage login.
- All platforms: enhanced privacy controls page.
- Web: Improved support for Internet Explorer.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Activity challenge (v1.4.0)
- Various fixes performance improvements.
- In Backstage: Added analytics support for activity challenge configurations views.
- Support for showing new polls in the discover screen.
- Exported posts now has "posted at" dates in the correct timezone.
- Users who liked a post are visible again on the aggregated home feed.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various fixes performance updates.
- In Backstage: Improved support for displaying meeting times with regards to workspace timezones.
- Support added for point counting with Activity challenge module.
- Improved support for exports.
- Improved support for targeting push notifications in large events.
- Improved support for Word cloud.
- Improved coverage of detected activities in feature graph
- "Others" bubble no longer shows in the feature graph
- SVG download button for charts
- Timezone-aware notifications show in the Notification tab at the appropriate time.
- Modules can now remove shown notifications after a given period of time.
- Hides incomplete behaviours.
- Stability improvements.
- Improved support for error logging.
- Optimized app download algorithm.
- Uses enhanced privacy controls.
Please sign in to leave a comment.