Social links can be added to the sponsor profile by using the Social links field when selecting a sponsor in Backstage. These can be used to redirect event participants to a Sponsor's page on a platform outside of the event itself.
Important: If you are not using the default sponsors display template, you will need to add the “Load services” behavior to the template, in order to have all sponsor features functioning properly.
Click on the Edit value button to add the sponsor social link information:
Here you can add the following information for the social link:
- An icon for the social link.
Select an existing icon in the workspace or upload a new one in order to select it (recommended size is 600x600px).
- A title for the social link that will be displayed to the event participants.
- A subtitle/description for the social link that will be displayed to the event participants.
- The URL associated to the social link.
- Selecting Open link on device's default browser will open the link outside of the in-app browser (via the participants device's default browser).
Please sign in to leave a comment.