This article outlines the data deletion process and how it is applied to user data.
Requesting user data deletion
A user can request that all of their data be deleted, by following the below steps:
- Open the ⋯ More menu in the app.
- Tap the profile picture at the top of the menu.
- Tap the Forget me button.
- Tap Request my data to be deleted.
You will then receive an email to confirm your identity.
- Click on the Delete my data button.
- For final confirmation, click Confirm.
Within 24 hours you will receive an email confirming that your data was deleted.
What gets deleted
The deletion process will delete all user-generated content, including but not limited to:
- Profile photo.
- Survey responses.
- Poll submissions.
- Questions asked during Q&A.
- Feed posts and comments.
- Chat messages.
- Meeting requests.
- Session registrations.
For auditing and statistical purposes we will keep:
- A scrubbed version of your profile for system integrity (all fields blanked).
- Anonymized analytics.
- A record of your request for the authorities.